September 9, 2013

Fall Transition Already

Top - Urban Outfitters, Skirt - H&M, Bag - Zara (gifted)
Despite the fact that it is a roasting triple-digit day here in NorCal, I'm starting to slowly accept the fact that fall is almost upon us. I'm starting to have to take my pup to the dog park a little earlier each day to beat the fading sunlight, and the nights are getting noticeably cooler, with a crisp, brisk smell that I haven't smelled in a year.

My fave way to transition to fall fashion without melting in the heat (which seems to be sticking around for a bit) is to rock maxi dresses and skirts. They're cool and loose but say "fall" to me. No, not literally. My clothes don't talk to me. Well, sometimes, I'll have a new outfit that screams "WEAR ME!" over and over, but the important thing is, I never talk back. Hardly. Ever.






1 comment:

Elaine said...

love this one on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...