September 6, 2013

Love Them Pleats



Tank - H&M, Skirt - Vintage
Happy Friday, babes! I don't know about you, but this week just flew by. I LOVE four-day work weeks more than I love chocolate, and that's really saying something. I know it's only the difference of one day, but for some reason, the difference between a four-day work week and a five-day work week is like the difference between a pancake with syrup and just a pancake with nothing. Mmmm, pancakes. Now I'm all distracted. 

I'm going to try and squeeze out all of the summer that's left this weekend by alternating my days between lounging by the pool and playing a charity round of golf for a local organization. That's right, I golf. Don't be surprised. I'm Korean, so it's in my blood. You know, like my penchant for karaoke, my fire for fighting when necessary, and my complete and utter madness for World Cup soccer. 

Have a great weekend, guys! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...