October 1, 2012

Belting It Out


Dress - Boutique in San Luis Obispo, Belt - ModCloth, Bracelet - Vintage
I'm baaaaaack! I accidentally took a two week break from this blog, and I couldn't be sorrier. Things at work have been ridiculously busy, and I've been busy with my side business, the soapery. I made soap favors for a dear friend's wedding, as well as soap favors for two baby showers. I literally haven't had a chance to do anything for myself besides eat and sleep, so I'm so sorry to have neglected this blog for so long! I hope you will forgive me. I'm back to blogging again, and I have some fun posts in store for you, so please stay tuned.

This is one of my favorite dresses. There's something about the draping and the assymetrical shoulders that keeps this monochromatic dress from being anything from boring. Plus, it gives me an excuse to rock this awesome leaf belt that I love. I'm obsessed with these retro stretch belts with a decorative buckles. I'm serious. I have like five of them and I can't stop buying them. They're just so cute and flattering and they're great for breaking up a solid colored dress or romper, or for adding a little oomph to a skirt and a top. ModCloth has some great options, see here and here.

I promise not to disappear like I did for the past two weeks...unless I win the lottery and whisk myself away to some paradise island where I'm surrounded by gorgeous clothes and designer shoes. So....yeah, I won't disappear. Have a great week!





2 comments:

Gift Bags Toronto said...

When ladies shops its something like spoiling themselves. A round of shopping can make her crazy and lifts her temperament. It’s just like a stubborn kid and you can’t do anything in this situation.

LadyLo said...

Workin' the green - love the dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...