October 16, 2012

What A Burn

Photo Credit
So I know I've been a totally horrible blogger, but please forgive me. Last weekend, I was boiling a pot of pasta for Boyfriend's birthday party and I somehow slipped and spilled a pot of boiling hot water on myself. I'm now suffering with deep second degree burns on my torso and leg, and it's been a trial of pain and tolerance over the last 10 days. Well, more like a trial of my whining and crying about the pain and then my justifying eating an entire batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies alone. Potato, Potahto.

Anyhow, I've been a little bit out of commission from posting outfit photos (the bandages make me look bulky under my clothes and that's about the last thing I need), but I am on the mend and will be back soon! I have a few outfits (pre-burn) that I will try to post in the meantime.

Thanks for understanding! Oh...and stay away from boiling water. Seriously.

3 comments:

That Brunette One said...

OMG!! I hope you make a full recovery x

Anonymous said...

That sounds awful!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

LadyLo said...

oh no!!! hope you get better - you know, this just goes to show T should just be the one cooking for you from this point on! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...