December 14, 2010

I Left My Heart in Chinatown


Dress: ModCloth; Boots: Steve Madden; Belt, Purse: Santee Alley, Downtown LA

One of San Francisco's greatest treasures (according to me) is Chinatown. I just love it! It's so colorful and bustling and there is always so much to see and buy there. The bright colors of the buildings make it one of my favorite places to take photos. Plus, it reminds me of the street markets in Asia. Everything is cheap, and everything is negotiable. Except I am terrible at bargaining. I feel so bad! So I make my boyfriend do it. (That's what boyfriends are for, right? Right.)



I am really into floral dresses right now (must....stop...buying them...), and this one from ModCloth is one of my faves. I love how it transitions easily from summer to fall with just a pair of riding boots. Plus, did you notice how it matches the streetlamps in Chinatown...how perfect is that?! And yes, that's why I'm hugging the lamppost. And yes, that's why people were looking at me funny. I think.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...