December 28, 2010

I Feel Pretty


Tee, Cardigan - F21, Skirt - Target, Necklace - Nordstrom, Shoes - F21 
Happy Post-Christmas! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. Mine was filled with family, friends and fun, not to mention about 1,000 pounds of food. I literally could probably starve myself for about three days now. But we all know I won't. And that's fine. I'll just invest in a pair of suspenders. Or maybe elastic suit pants.

Over the holidays, my sisters and I took my mom to see "Westside Story" at the Pantages Theater for a belated birthday excursion. I don't know if it was because I was humming "I Feel Pretty" all morning, or because I just feel like a trip to the "theeeeaayyyter" requires a little dressing up, but I found myself wanting to wear something ultra-feminine. It was, after all, a girls' day out with my mama, right?


I love pairing the lace skirt with my ridiculously high-heeled platform mary janes. Plus, wearing my mary janes, which I swear are about 7 inches high, makes me so ridiculously tall, I love it. Seriously, I could probably play in the NBA in these shoes. Or be part of the circus. Or just actually be able to reach the overhead cabin in an airplane. Sky's the limit when your shoes make you all of 5'7".


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your heels and skirt look amazing on you!

KK said...

@sarah aw, thank you, sarah!

cindy bokser said...

i love the long cardigan paired with this skirt. it changes the proportions and adds length and sophistication - you're totally giving me ideas! now i gotta go find a thin long cardi! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...