April 19, 2011

Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye

Jacket - c/o Chantell on Melrose, Necklace - Target, Jeans - Just Usa, Boots - some boutique in Soho
I am so sorry for being a bad blogger lately! I was actually volunteering at a youth conference for the past few days, which basically made it impossible to be near a computer for more than a few minutes at a time. I also got a stress fracture on my foot on Saturday from running around in 5-inch heels for nearly 12 hours. Oh, the sacrifices we make for fashion!




This outfit came together becaue I really wanted to wear my over-the-knee boots one more time before boots season goes bye-bye. I am so THRILLED that the weather is warming up, but I am always a little sorry to store my winter goodies away, especially items like these boots, which I only got to wear once since I bought them. I guess it's a small price to pay for sunshine and bright colors!

Sorry for the short post, but I have to get back to ordering the boyfriend around since I have an injured foot. While I'm bummed that I can't sport heels or do much walking over the next few days, I am quite enjoying the fact that I don't have to do ANYTHING around the house. Well, I suppose that's not so different from how things usually are, but at least I don't have to feel guilty about it this week.


2 comments:

RL said...

if you ask me, boots never go out of season :) i plan on wearing mine year-round because i love them so much.

KK said...

@clementine haha. good point!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...