April 29, 2011

Plum's the Word

Dress - Old Navy, Cardigan - Target, Wedges - mall store, Bracelet - ModCloth + F21, Purse - Street Vendor SoHo

Do you have certain basic go-to outfits that you turn to when inspiration is running a bit low? I mentioned here that my go-to outfit for the fall is a jeans-boots-scarf combination. I realized this week that my go-to outfit for spring is a simple dress and a cardigan. I realized this as I frantically got dressed to take my little puppy to her first dog park. I say frantically because the boyfriend was impatiently standing at the door as I rushed to get dressed. Apparently deciding to stand in front of the TV watching True Hollywood Story: Holly Madison (don't judge) instead of getting ready was not a smart move.



I love how pairing the right colors can eliminate the need for other bells and whistles in an outfit, and shades of pink and blue are one of my favorite color combinations (see here). By the way, I am LOVING this bag. Not only is it fashionable and classy, it is the perfect accessory for storing all the dog treats and dog toys my pup could have possibly needed. I know a plastic bag would probably have been more appropriate for storing dog stuff, but I'm a girl whose mother used an extra large Louis Vuitton Speedy as a diaper bag when I was a baby, so hey, who am I to fight genetics.




Heading to LA this weekend to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my favorite blogger Angry Asian Man, who also happens to be one of my favorite buds from college. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Camille said...

you look amazing! i really like your bag!

KK said...

Thank you, Camille!

cindy bokser said...

love the jewel-toned colors all together with the bag and shoes, and...your hair looks awesome!

KK said...

Aww, thank you, @cindy! I'm glad you like the hair...it's pahmah! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...