October 17, 2011

Cycling Gear

Dress - ModCloth
This was the first ever dress that I bought on ModCloth, and yet, this is the first time that I've had a chance to wear it. I know it's a little "sweeter" than the pieces that I usually go for, but I just couldnt' resist it. There's something about this dress that makes me want to go bicycling through the countryside of Italy. I was told by a friend over the weekend that people don't bicycle in Italy and that recently, a tourist who was bicycling was hit by a car and died. Thanks for killing the dream, G. Oh well, it's what I still always picture myself doing when I wear this dress. Isn't it adorable?

I'm really hoping that I actually get to do that whole Italian cycling thing in this dress at some point, but for right now, I will be satisfied with the exciting news that I WILL BE GOING TO MIAMI this week! Surprise! It was kind of a last-minute trip that Boyfriend surprised me with, and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's been on my "list" of places I'd like to visit for a while, and I'm excited to finally check it off my list. I can't wait to sip on some mojitos (my fave drink of late), munch on some delicious Cuban food (another one of my faves), wear some hot outfits, and most importantly, work on my tan. Of course, there is a tropical storm threatening to make this vacation a very soggy one, but I'm trying not to worry about it. I'll just bring a kicky umbrella to go with my bathing suit. That's dedication.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...