November 3, 2011

Transition Piece

Dress - ModCloth, Booties - Steve Madden @Marshall's, Jewelry - Vintage
The weather has been slowly transitioning to fall around here, which means that I can still pull off bare legs and light dresses but find myself reaching for boots and close-toed shoes over sandals. These peep-toe booties are one of my favorite transition items because they really let me pull off the boot look without feeling or looking too wintry and bundled up. I also love how they give a little edge to a feminine floral dress like this one, and their neutral color means that they really go with just about anything.




Sorry for the quickie post, but it is currently way past my bedtime, and the bed is calling ... no, shouting, my name at this point. I did want to mention again though, that I am SO EXCITED for the one-year anniversary of this blog on Friday. The whole thing has really got me reflecting on what this blog has meant to me over the past 365 days and the great community that I feel like I'm a part of now, and I've just been feeling warm fuzzies. Remember to check back on Friday for a *special* anniversary post and a surprise so I can share my warm fuzzies with you!


5 comments:

Jersey Blogess said...

1. cute outfit - love the boots love the dress love the jacket....I just love it all :) and 2. Happy Blog B-Day :) early, yes, but oh well!! wanted to be the first since you mentioned it already :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE those boots and your dress is really cute!

C.ULT FRIDAY.

Stylepint said...

I'm with you on the whole transition thing! But I'm a sucker for outerwear, so I'm wearing my jackets as soon as possible. lol. LOVE your booties...so chic and edgy! =)

RL said...

awesome outfit, as usual <3

p.s. hahaha lolz my confirmation word was lobag

Lina's Style said...

Such a pretty outfit <3

http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...