December 1, 2011

Leather Love

Jacket - F21, Skirt - H&M
Lately, I have been finding myself drawn to cropped jackets with open lapels in different cuts and colors. So when I saw this nude-colored one in a soft buttery faux leather style, I just had to have it. I love how it feels as good as it looks when I wear it. I decided to dress it up a bit for a recent date night, but I know it will look totally adorable with jeans or leggings and boots as well. This jacket was the beginning of my odd and ongoing love affair with all things faux leather these days. I just can't seem to get enough! I want skirts and shorts and jackets and anything else that I can possibly imagine in faux leather. It's just such a fun texture to play with in outfits, I don't know how I ever got along without it. It's like sliced bread, or the microwave, or the DVR, or the pumpkin pie shake at Jack in the Box. Life. Changing.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...