July 25, 2011

Blushing Again

Tank - American Apparel, Skirt - H&M, Wedges - Nordstrom, Bracelets - ModCloth & Vintage

I've mentioned before on this blog how much I love the color blush. One of the things I like best about it is the fact that it's a great color to wear during any season. There's just something about it that lends a touch of sophistication to any outfit. It's girly, without being overtly so, and it works for daytime, nighttime, and everything else in between. OK, I'll stop the blush gush before you think blush and I are dating. Don't be silly. I would never gush this much over the boyfriend.



2 comments:

plastic_fashion said...

lovely color it compliments your tan

Jess said...

Seriously love everything about this look!

xo jess
http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...