July 14, 2011

Call Me Switzerland

Tank - American Apparel, Skirt and Heels - F21, Jewelry - Vintage

I know that I have been giving much love on this blog lately to bright colors and prints for spring and summer, but I hope you don't think that I don't have the same kind of love for neutral tones and looks. Spring and summer are a perfect time to show off your neutrals. They look crisp and light and sophisticated aaaaand for a Magda-wannabe like me, I love how they show off your tan. With all the store windows showing off their white-on-white and white-on-cream styles, I couldn't wait to try my own version with a simple white tank and lace skirt.

After a couple of weeks of triple-digit temperatures here, this weekend it's finally supposed to dip down to the 80s this weekend. I'm looking forward to maybe taking in a baseball game, cheering on my friends' dogs as they compete in an amateur dog contest, and HOPEFULLY seeing Harry Potter 7. That's right. I just admitted to the whole wide world that I am a serious HP geek. I'm not ashamed. Well, maybe just a little. Have a great weekend! xo. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the white on white! It's a very crisp, clean look. BTW, I gave a shout out to you on my blog. My outfit was inspired by your outfit from a couple days ago.

Complex Cardigans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...