February 28, 2012

Touch of Glam

Top - Target, Vest - PiperLime, Bandage skirt - F21, Boots - ?, Sunglasses - Street vendor
Admittedly, when I first bought this fur vest, I wasn't very sure how versatile it was going to be. I just knew that I wanted it (which I know is a terrible way to shop). But since I've gotten it, I've found that it is a great piece with a lot of potential. It actually works with a lot of different looks, including jeans, skirts, dresses, and even shorts with tights and booties. Now that the weather is warming up, I have to scramble to rock all of my cold weather favorites before I need to put them away until next year or figure out a way to springicize them. (Yep, I'm making up words again). Still I think there are certain pieces that just can't be springicized. Among these are a gorgeous vintage fur wrap, a few vintage fur mufflers, and a vintage Burberry trenchcoat gifted to me by my aunt. It seems like I can never keep up with the seasons. So my goal is to wear each of these pieces in the next few weeks so they get their day in the sun, so to speak. Hopefully, I won't have to wear them all on the same day to reach my goal, but please promise to laugh and point at me if I do.




3 comments:

Jersey Blogess said...

love, love, love the vest.

Sazi Efionayi said...

hey just came across your blog,i love it,come check out my blog and follow thru GFC if you like it and i will follow back

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Life's a shoe said...

great look! love the fur vest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...