February 21, 2012

Too Easy

Shirt - gifted, Jeans - F21, Shoes - ModCloth, Necklace - Banana Republic
So, I think I might have to retire as a fashion blogger because lately all I want to seem to do these days is to wear a bright color with black and then a leopard print to tie the whole thing together. You saw here how I incorporated a leopard print scarf with a deep red and here where I threw in a leopard belt to go with a deep teal shirt. It's just too easy to incorporate a little leopard to make an otherwise plain outfit just come together. Tomorrow you will see me throw on some leopard socks. And the day after that, it will be a leopard glove (just one). And maybe the day after that, I'll hit you with a leopard hat. Just kidding. I wouldn't wear just one glove in this cold.

Hope you all had a restful and lovely three-day weekend. I spent mine unpacking, catching up with some of my girls, unpacking, shopping, unpacking, dimsumming, and unpacking. Fingers crossed, I will be all unpacked by the end of tonight (so help me GOD), so I can get my life back!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh I could join you. I just bought my FIFTH pair of leopard shoes. Good lord. But they are so fantastic, and they're all different enough that I can (sort of) justify the need for all of them! Congrats on almost being finished with packing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...