February 29, 2012

Style Me Pretty


Exciting news! As many of you know, in addition to fashion blogging and slaving my life away in the corporate world during the day, I have a little side venture where I make decorative soaps for various special events, like bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, and so forth. I recently gifted soap favors to one of my especially dear friends as a wedding gift, and her gorgeous wedding was featured yesterday on one of my favorite sites: Style Me Pretty. It was such an honor to be able to contribute to such an amazing and classic wedding, and I'm glad that this feature gave her the recognition she deserves for all the hard work and planning that went into putting together such a fabulous event. She also gave me and "the soapery" some love in the feature, so I'm hoping that the calls for wedding soap favors will start coming in and I can finally retire from the corporate grind. A girl can dream, right?

Also, kudos to you if you can find me in the feature. I was a bridesmaid, so you'll catch me in a couple of the photos wearing an elegant satin Banana Republic dress (picked by the bride and so reasonably priced!) and some killer heels reminiscent of Carrie Bradshaw's pink ruffled Christian Louboutin's with the chiffon cascade that I scored for a bargain at DSW two days before the wedding.

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

love love love. fabulous post. thanks for sharing, hun. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...