May 16, 2012

The Previews



So sorry that I have been MIA, but work has been killing me and forcing me to be totally off the grid. I promise to be back tomorrow! I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the previews at the movie theater as much as the movie itself, so here is a little preview of the posts that are going to come in the next few days.

I have been lusting after these two pairs of shoes for months and months, but with no Zara available in my little town and it being completely sold out online, I was left cold and shoeless. OK, you know that's a lie. I have a lot of shoes. But my feet really wanted THESE. So when they came back in stock, I was ecstatic. I felt a little guilty about ordering two pairs of shoes that were basically the same except in color, but luckily the Boyfriend was guilted into buying bought me a pair and I bought the other. He refused to buy the orange ones because he said they were "weird," but we all know boys are dumb. The orange ones are my fave.

Will be posting posts soon of both of these gorgeous shoes, so stay tuned!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...