May 23, 2012

Tropical Blue

Top - Vintage, Shorts - F21, Shoes - Zara
What is it about wearing free shoes that makes them just all the cuter? These are the pair of shoes that Boyfriend got me after I begged for them mentioned I wanted them. I love how they are a basic black heeled sandal, and yet there is so much about them that keeps them from being basic. That must be why I. Can't. Stop. Wearing. Them. They go with pants, shorts, skirts, jeans...as you will soon see. Muhahahaha. You have been warned!

By the way, I have been digging this tropical blue color. In case you're wondering, I have no idea where I came up with the term "tropical blue," but I like it, and I'm sticking with it. Come on, it's not like "Caribbean Green" meant anything before Crayola slapped it on a crayon wrapper, so I think I'm allowed to make up colors now too. Spread it around, people. Tropical Blue can be my legacy if you help me.

Happy Hump Day!




1 comment:

LadyLo said...

Tropical Blue is the bomb!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...