May 31, 2012

Highlights


Top - F21, Tank - Gifted, Sandals - Aeropostale, Bangle - CostPlus World Market
At least a couple of times a year, my friends and I like to take a drive up to Point Reyes (north of San Francisco) where they have a number of oyster farms right on the water. I blogged about it last year after one of our trips. We buy these delicious fresh oysters that we shuck ourselves (i.e. I make other people shuck for me) and bring our own barbecue, fruit, drinks, and snacks and we have a little picnic on the beach. I look forward to it every year, and despite the long and windy drive it takes to get there, I leave the picnic grounds already counting down the days until I can go back. It's one of the things that makes me so thankful to live in California. That, and the fact that I can rock flip flops pretty much almost all year round.

I couldn't resist sporting another neon look for my day at the beach. I can NOT get enough of neon these days! There's just something about looking like a highlighter that makes me smile. Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend!




And here comes the food...

My genius idea to use peach juice and champagne to make super easy bellinis!

Our oyster haul. 

Perfectly shucked, perfectly delicious.

3 comments:

LadyLo said...

rock neon more often, yo! and those Oysters!!!! yummmm xxLL

Anonymous said...

You look great in neon! Keep wearing it! And those oysters...omg. My stomach just growled.

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I like how you are doing neon but it is slightly subdued. That is a great way to do it!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...