March 12, 2013

Lace It Up


Top - ShopRuche.com, Skirt - Frenchi (Nordstrom), Belt - H&M, Booties - F21
When you've been with your boyfriend for as long as I have, it's really easy to let "date night" turn into "sweats, DVD, and eating ice cream out of the carton night." And while I love those types of date nights, especially on Fridays after a long week of work, I've realized lately that I miss how I used to actually get dolled up for a night out with the Boyfriend. I remember actually planning out my outfit in advance and getting excited butterflies in my stomach as I got ready. Nowadays, he's lucky if my T-shirt matches my sweatpants (it rarely does). 

On a recent date night, I decided to remedy that situation and actually, you know, brush my hair and put on a skirt. I loved the chance to rock my new favorite lacy top, and I think Boyfriend loved seeing me actually put forth an effort to look cute just for him (for the first time in a long time!). In fact, it was so much fun getting dressed up for date night that I might actually try to make this type of date night outfit happen more often. Well, maybe. It depends on how much Slow Churn ice cream is in the freezer.  

What's your date night attire? 



1 comment:

Anca said...

Beautiful outift. Congrats with the blog you have very cute posts :)

www.101FashionStreet.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...