March 20, 2013

Old Faithful


Cardigan - Gap, Jeans - JBrand, Boots - SoHo Boutique, Scarf - ModCloth
I think every girl has sort of a go-to outfit when everything else in their closet seems to fail them. As much as I am a self-proclaimed girly girl, with a love of lace, heels, skirts, and feminine details, my go-to outfit is definitely more of a practical, no frills, no fuss affair. There's not much I can't do when I'm rocking skinnies, flat boots, a cardigan, and a scarf, and I find this very commonly becomes my weekend-wear when I don't have anywhere special to be. The look is comfortable and casual, without being boring. Coincidentally, one of my very, very first ever blog posts (excuse the primitive picture skills!) was a very similar look, and there's just something comforting about knowing that this look might still be my faithful go-to in years to come.

I wish the pics did more justice for the cardigan. The stripes are actually a very subtle gold thread, and I love how it goes with almost everything. 

What's your go-to look? 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...