April 26, 2013

Sometimes Slouchy


Sweater - Banana Republic, Jeans - JBrand, Boots - Urban Outfitters, Tee- Target
Just because I'm a girly girl who loves frilly, feminine clothing and accessories and the like doesn't mean that I don't like to be comfortable. All winter, I was on the hunt for the perfect slouchy, oversized cardigan that I could pair with a dress just as easily as jeans. This cardigan, which I FINALLY FOUND, is perfect. It's thick knit makes me think of a comfy throw blanket, and wearing it makes me feel all warm and snuggly. It's like wearing a teddy bear or a Snuggie, without making people think you're a crazy person. 

Even though I'm a little bummed that I probably won't get a ton of use out of this sweater this year as the weather has been warming up, it's been a go-to for me in the cool evenings when I need something to throw over a dress or a short-sleeve shirt and jeans. Now if I could only get this snuggly thing to feed me chocolate and wine, it would really be the ultimate comfort-wear.

Have a great weekend, lovelies!   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...