January 31, 2011

Rodeo Rose

 
Dress, Belt - F21, Jewelry - Vintage, Tights - We Love Colors, Boots - Steve Madden
Didn't I tell you that the long-sleeved mini dress with tights and boots was one of my fave go-to outfits for cold weather? I love how this one has a bit of a Western feel to it...AND it's floral, which is always a bonus for me, since I love floral dresses! I worried that the dress was too short when I bought it, but with tights, it didn't seem too bad. And remember, wearing short skirts elongates my legs a whole half-inch. Cha-ching.



The mans and I had some errands to run in the East Bay, so we decided to grab a delicious brunch at Bette's Diner in Berkeley (check out the delicious rum banana souffle pancake I inhaled ate daintily!) and walked around the cute little shops on 4th Street.


I love the Bay Area because of all the places there are to walk around outdoors. It's one of the things I miss most about LA. There's nothing I enjoy more than strolling down a street with my pup in one hand, warm and steamy coffee in the other, window shopping and people watching. Especially when I'm wearing comfy flat boots.

And yes, I am wearing colored tights again! Yay, me! Brown this time. I'm getting braver and braver. I'll work my way up to an actual bright color any day now.


My little pup Shumai was such a good sport while I took my outfit photos, so I decided she deserved a shot of her own. She's a little fashionista herself in her little red quilted cape!

Oh, excuse me. Shumai just informed me it's a capelet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...