January 5, 2011

Singing in the Rain...


Rainboots - Target, Jeans - JBrand, Tee - F21, Coat - Old Navy, Necklace - Vintage
OK, so I'm usually not singing in the rain. I'm more like whining in the rain, complaining in the rain, cursing in the rain. I'm rarely singing. But I swear these yellow rainboots make me want to whine/complain/curse in a more sing songy way. That counts, doesn't it?

























I actually bought these rainboots on clearance at Target as part of a halloween costume a couple of years back (we were bees)...but I liked them so much that I try to wear them whenever the weather is dreary. Which is a lot these days.  I always thought that wearing yellow and black is a fashion don't, but ever since I saw this one outfit of Gwyneth Paltrow's from the movie View from the Top, the yellow-black-white color combo is one of my faves! You'll see that combo more in future posts.


OK, so now you know one of my favorite color combinations, that I sometimes watch crappy movies, and that you can find fashion inspiration anywhere...even crappy movies. Or at least that's what you can tell people when you get caught watching "13 Going on 30" or "Bring it On" or "Mean Girls."

Haha, what am I saying...those are some really good movies. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...