March 20, 2011

Details, Details

Top - c/o Chantel on Melrose, Booties - Steve Madden, Necklace, bracelet - gifted from sister
While I always try my best to find basics when I go shopping, I find that I am always drawn to wardrobe pieces that boast subtle and surprising details. This top, with it's simple ruched sleeves and bow-tie back, is a perfect example of my kind of shirt. It can be worn like a plain white top, but has pretty details that keep it from being boring.


I wanted to toughen up this feminine top a little, so I opted for wearing it with some distressed jeans and lace-up booties. To finish off the outfit, I picked this turquoise beaded chain. I love wearing turquoise jewelry with white. The colors complement each other so cleanly and crisply and make each other pop. What color do you go to when you've got a white canvas like this shirt?



1 comment:

Paige Renae said...

This look is perfectly and balance; I love the feminine/masculine combination. This necklace looks absolutely gorgeous with the white top. With blouses such as this, I also like turquoise, jade green, and sometime even a simple gold works perfectly. Lovely look!
xo, Paige Renae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...