May 2, 2011

Neutral Mix

Jacket - Vertigo, Tank - F21, Jeans - just usa, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bracelet - ModCloth
Happy Monday!

I had the greatest weekend. The weather was so gorgeous that I just had to spend most of it outside. I took my pup to her first dog beach, and it was amazing. I have never seen so many elated dogs running through the surf, chasing balls, digging in the sand, and making friends. Of course my little princess spent almost the entire time sunning herself on a beach blanket under a big umbrella. Sigh. Like mother, like puppy, what can I say?


Anyway, I was so busy this weekend that I barely had a chance to snap outfit photos. I just had a few minutes to take a couple of quick shots before I headed to the Angry Asian Man blog 10th anniversary party. I'm sorry for the quality of photos...I hate taking photos at night for this very reason!

The party was so much fun, and it was so great to celebrate the amazing accomplishments of a friend. I couldn't be more proud! Plus, I got to finally wear this white cropped jacket that I bought eons ago. I love it's luxurious material and the cute tie sleeves. I opted for mixing neutrals for the party and added an edgy chain bracelet from ModCloth and studded platforms to toughen the look up a little. I love wearing whites in the spring, and I'm hoping to come up with some fresh ways to style this piece this season.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...