July 13, 2012

A Little Girly



There is just something so feminine and flirty about wearing blush with lace. I was inspired to pair the colors based on this pin and this pin. Sometimes I don't know how I survived without Pinterest. Back in the day, if I was feeling uninspired, I would pout a little (i.e. throw everything in my closet on the floor, whine about how I had nothing to wear, and then proclaim I was staying home). Now, I just jump on my Pin boards and look for something to get my fashion juices flowing again. Enter this girly get-up. I liked the idea of throwing on some pearls to complete the girly look but then balanced it out with some chunky wedges and a giant rose gold men's watch to keep me from looking too much like a 10-year-old. I love how the look turned out. Thank you, Pinterest, for saving me once again from a temper tantrum. Wait, maybe I am a 10-year-old.

This weekend, I'm heading down to the Central Coast for a little birthday getaway (yes, my birthday lasts ALL month), and I can't wait! I love picking up beach foods (like fried calamari, clam chowder, fish & chips) and picnicking right on the water with a good book and great friends. I'm also super excited to stop in at my favorite vintage spots to see what if I can score something as cute as this wrap from last time. Hope you guys stay cool this weekend...it's been scorching up here!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...