July 20, 2012

Electric Shot


Top - F21, Bralette - Gifted, Pants - Urban Outfitters
There's something I just love about throwing a subtle hint of neon into an otherwise neutral outfit. It's unexpected and fun and gives your outfit an electric shot of color. For those of you who have been hesitant to try the neon trend, an easy way to ease into it is to pair a neon camisole or bralette with a crocheted, lace, or sheer top. (See another way I wore neon with this top HERE). And with crocheted and lace tops being so in right now, it's so easy to find a way to rock this fun trend. At least, I hope you think it's fun because I've got like four more neon tops I plan on wearing before summer's end. And if you don't think it's fun...you have been warned.

Sorry for the quick post, but I've got a doozy of a day...and an even doozier of a weekend. Hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pop of color in your outfit, you look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...