February 7, 2011

Bare It


Cardigan - J Crew, Necklace, skirt - F21, Belt - c/o PaperDoll on Melrose
Yes, your eyes do not fool you...those are my BARE legs you are seeing in these photos! The weather reached a balmy 70 degrees over the weekend for the first time in what seems like forever (whoo hoo!), and I couldn't resist taking advantage by throwing on a skirt without tights for once. Please excuse my paleness...it has been a long and chilly winter!


I know these cardigans are called "boyfriend cardigans," but I hate calling them that. Namely because trying to picture my 6-foot tall, 200-pound boyfriend in a cardigan like this makes me laugh out loud (and nearly spit my coffee onto my laptop). He's not really the cardigan type. So I think I will call this my "grandpa cardigan" instead. Anyway, I love love love grandpa cardigans! Not only are they warm and comfy, but you can throw them over pretty much anything and it will work.

By the way, have you noticed how totally FABULOUS my blog looks today?! My blog has received a complete, total, and much-needed makeover from the lovely and talented (not to mention extremely fashionable!) Elaine from I'm Clothed Much.  Isn't her work super awesome? I absolutely love what she came up with for this blog. Not only am I a huge fan of her style and fashion sense...but now I'm a huge fan of her technological prowess and artistic abilities. Thank you, Elaine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...