February 23, 2011

In the Trenches

Trenchcoat - H&M, Dress - Nordstrom Rack, Boots - Target, Necklace - Banana Republic
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...a trenchcoat is totally an easy way to add some polish and class to an outfit. It's a total must-have for every girl's wardrobe. It works for casual, for dressy, for work, and on and on. Here I just threw it on over a simple black tank sheath dress and flat riding boots, and it easily transformed the outfit from boring and plain to exciting and awesome. OK, maybe not exciting and awesome...cute and put-together? I'll take it.




Sorry for the super short post, but I am literally running out the door to head to the airport for my flight to NYC tonight! Yes, it's the redeye, which is horrible, but I didn't want to waste a whole day flying. I don't know why it is that whether I fly out at 10 a.m. or 6 p.m. or 11 p.m., I am always rushing and running around like crazy to get packed and ready to go. It's really ridiculous. Maybe it's because I am much better at "thinking" about packing then actually packing. Yes, must work on that.

Can't wait to post my outfits from the Big Apple...not to mention do some serious shopping! My entire trip seems to be planned around food and shopping, which sounds just fine with me. See you all in a few!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...