February 14, 2011

Love Day!

Cardigan - Target, Dress - F21, Shoes - Santee Alley, Jewelry - Vintage, Belt - Vintage, Clutch - HOBO, gifted
Happy, happy love day, everyone! Hope whether you have someone or not, today is full of love and candy and sweet fun!


























The boyfriend and I kicked off Vday yesterday with a lovely and delicious brunch. Brunch is one of my absolute favorite inventions in the history of all inventions. It's my favorite meal (lunch and dinner who?) and I look forward to it all week long. Yesterday's brunch was a double date, and I celebrated Vday properly with my favorites:  a bloody mary (made with hand-crushed tomato juice and blue cheese-stuffed olives, YUM!) and a never-empty cup of Equator coffee.




Looking at these pictures already makes me long for the good weather we had here over the weekend. I wanted to wear something Valentine-y to brunch, so I opted for the deep red cardigan, and couldn't resist wearing a comfortable, printed tube dress. I love the print on this dress. It's definitely got a subtle Asian flavor, but not that garish, over-the-top wannabe Asian print that tends to make me cringe.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a LOVELY Valentine's Day. I have no idea what I'm going to wear to Vday dinner tonight since the weather has turned frigid, windy, and wet again. Suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

Raj said...

Happy Valentines Day! Sounds like a great way to celebrate
Love the outfit, that dress is so pretty

KK said...

Aw, thanks, Raji! Hope you had a great Vday!

cindy bokser said...

This dress is from Target?! Adorbs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...