August 12, 2011

Seafoam


Top, Shoes - F21, Slip Dress (worn as a tank) - ModCloth, Cuff - ModCloth, Clutch - Vintage (gifted)
Sorry for the lack of posting, guys...but I started a new job this past week and it's been kicking my you know what. Still, I had the chance to grab a yummy dinner and a mango mojito with some friends last night and finally got to wear this tank top that I've been dying to wear. It's lacy, flowy, sea foamy goodness, isn't it? I love how it can be dressed up or down, that the color is so vibrant and goes with all sorts of other colors, and especially the fact that I can eat two baskets of chips, two shrimp tacos, a bowl of guacamole, and two mojitos without having to worry about my shirt being unflattering. Um, I mean that theoretically, of course. I didn't really ingest all that delicious food. Well, maybe just the chips and tacos.And the guacamole. And possibly two mojitos. What? Hopefully none of you read that. Things in fine print don't need to be read. They're like footnotes in a book. Or calories on the back of Oreo packages. Or speed limit signs.




I can not tell you how much I adore this new clutch of mine. It's actually one of those European men's carry-alls, but it looks like a clutch to me, so I sort of stole it from my mother. It's that soft buttery leather that just feels so good in your hands. Plus, my grandfather purchased it in Jordan years and years ago, so it has history and meaning, like all vintage pieces. The camel color is going to make it a must-carry all year long!

Can't wait for the weekend (per usual). The bf is heading to a bachelor party in Vegas, so I'm having a girly girly weekend in SF. It's kind of a pre-bachelorette party bachelorette party. We plan to eat our way through the city, naturally, and enjoy some boy-free time. Probably not what comes to mind when you think of a girls' weekend, but it works for me. Have a great weekend, guys!

3 comments:

RL said...

you look SO cute! this outfit is amazing. i love your shoes and that leaf bracelet too.

KK said...

Aw, thanks, girl! I'm glad you like the bracelet...I feel like I'm going to be wearing it A LOT! :)

JellieBean said...

That outfit is so cute :)I love the colours especially the top

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...