August 19, 2011

Sin City


Sorry for the quickie post today, but it is currently WAY past my bedtime, I'm suffering with a mild case of food poisoning, I have to finish packing, and I need to be up in about three hours! But it's all for a good cause because tomorrow I fly to one of my fave getaways...Vegas, baby, Vegas! I know, I know. I'm sure many of you don't like Vegas. I always hear people complain about the heat, the smoke, the crowds, and so forth. But for some reason, I love it. It's just so decadent and over the top...and yet it's so up front and blatant about it that I find it acceptable. I mean, where else can you see a drunken bride trotting through the buffet line and then passing out at the table next to her bowl of soup? You have the admit, the people watching can't be beat in Vegas, and I love watching people. In the acceptable way. Not the creeper way.

I'm heading to Sin City for the bachelorette party of one of my absolute favorite girls, so I'm looking forward to some quality girly camaraderie, some cocktails poolside, some dancing, some gambling, and a LOT of fun. Here's a peek at what I'm packing for the short trip. I love how anything goes in Vegas, so I'm packing some bright (and tight!) dresses that I rarely have the guts to wear here, as well as my super duper high heels. I'm very excited to be tall this weekend. And by tall, I mean like 5'4. Hope you all have a great weekend....enjoy the last weekends of summer!

1 comment:

matilda deathstar said...

Have fun. Vegas is one of my favorite places too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...