June 20, 2012

Cabo Colorblock


Tank - Marshall's, Shorts - Old Navy, Hat - Street Vendor, Sandals - Aeropostale
I told you that I could not get away from bright colorblocking when I was in Mexico, and as you can see from my photos below of the local "color" of Cabo, bright colors seems to be sort of a part of Mexican culture, so I blended right in. I love the way magenta plays off yellow (got the idea from one of my fave bloggers, Kendi), and wearing this outfit just made me feel like I was on vacation even before I stepped outside. Sorry I couldn't get the wind to stop blowing long enough to get you a good photo of the tank top's ruffles. Controlling the weather is one of my lifelong dreams, but alas, I'm not there yet. I also couldn't wait to chow down on some delicious breakfast burritos (see below), drink my morning coffee with my bare toes in the sand while I stared at the ocean (see below), and ride of water taxi of death out to cruise around the famous "arch" that defines Cabo San Lucas (see below), so we were a bit rushed taking these photos.

This marks my last Cabo post before we return to regularly scheduled programming, so I hope you enjoy!












4 comments:

Elaine said...

it's so fun to see pics of cabo since we were just there :D

KK said...

@Elaine...OMG, I got to see all your pics before I left and they got me so excited for my trip!

LadyLo said...

Love that color combo! cabo pix look amaze, I wish I was there right now :)

cindy bokser said...

Loving those colors together and perfect for the beach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...