June 27, 2012

Minty Mustard


Top - F21, Pants - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Lucky @ ModCloth, Watch - FrockCandy, Necklace - Gifted
Yup. The mint is back. I told you here that mint is my new go-to color because it seems to complement every color I've got in my closet. I was inspired by this pin to try rocking mint with mustard, and ta-DA! I loved the results. There's something about the mustard that makes the mint pop, and there's something about the mint that makes the mustard look richer and more vibrant. Magic! 

It's funny that this combination looks so good together because mint and mustard would be really gross together on food. So I guess that's today's fashion lesson, guys. Gross in body = great on body. My work as a fashion blogger here is done. Let's go grab some hot dogs. Am I the only one who craves hot dogs when I look at my pants? Fine. I stand alone.





1 comment:

ashi said...

I love this two colors mixed together and honey you are so gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...