June 22, 2011

Island Girl



Even though I spent so much time at the beaches in Oahu, I didn't think it would be right if I didn't show you some spots on the inland portions of the island, which have a completely different look, landscape, and even temperature. Central Oahu is full of lush mountains and greenery, not to mention constant tropical rains, waterfalls, and exotic animals. It's absolutely gorgeous, and half the time, I hoped expected members from the cast of Lost to come popping out of the jungle at me.






Early on in my trip, I noticed that every other shop on Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki was selling these adorable and extremely comfortable looking floral Hawaiian dresses, and I just HAD to have one three. Yes, I brought three of them back with me, much to my boyfriend's disapproval. Hey, I have never made my shopping addiction a secret. They were just so cute and comfy, and halter dresses are so flattering on the curvy girl. Besides, they match with all the gorgeous flowers on the island, and did I mention that they were each under $20?? I can't wait to wear them to barbecues on warm summer nights with a jean jacket thrown over them. It's my little way of keeping my Hawaii vacation alive all summer long!



3 comments:

RL said...

Gorgeous pictures! Your trip looks like it was so much fun. I'm sure coming home was hard but there's something about Cali that keeps a girl coming back ;)

TheeFknGoddess said...

Gorgeous pictures! :D

And your dress is sooo pretty:D

KK said...

Thank you, ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...