June 27, 2011

Still on Hawaii Time

T-Shirt - Billabong (men's), Skirt - Old Navy, Sandals - Aeropostale, Bracelets - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet

Surprised? Yep, that's me, appearing on this blog, in a T-SHIRT. Shocking, I know.

As a self-proclaimed "fancy" girl, I have to admit, it is sometimes hard for me to feel comfortable in just a T-shirt and flat sandals. I usually feel out of sorts without jewelry and heels. But since I got back from Hawaii, I have had a hard time wanting to put anything on other than a bathing suit and flip flops (which would probably get kind of awkward at the grocery store, gas station, etc.), so for the past week, I've compromised by practically been living in soft and comfortable T-shirts and cut-offs with little jewelry. This bright green men's T-shirt I picked up in Honolulu has been like a uniform for me this week! I love men's T-shirts so much better than women's tees. They're looser in the belly region and so comfortable. I know I'll be back to heels and skirts and accessories in a few days, but for now, it's felt kind of nice slowly easing back into the "fancy." That's what's so great about fashion...you can change it up to suit your mood. And I love how this outfit can almost make me feel like I'm still on vacation. Almost.




I picked up these leather woven bracelets at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet and have been living in them ever since. They seem to go with all sorts of different outfits, and I love how they give the outfit a bit of an edgy feel. The best part is that they were like six bracelets for five dollars! I can't wait to style them with all sorts of different looks.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...