June 8, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Top - Target, Shorts - Banana Republic

Today is the day! The day that I finally jet off to Hawaii for a much needed eight day vacation. The boyfriend will be playing in a golf tournament, so I am envisioning plenty of time for me to lie on the beach, read books, and get some serious R&R. I'm looking forward to eight days of good food, snorkeling, catching sunsets, and, of course, shopping.

I am one of those people that likes to be extremely comfortable on the plane, so I wanted to wear something simple and uncomplicated. But since I am also in the habit of hitting the beach almost as SOON as the plane lands, I needed an outfit that would be easily beach-ready.  I love this tube top because it's pretty and girly and yet, perfect as a bathing suit cover up.  Sorry for the lack of photos, but we were rushing to the airport, and it was the best I could do! 



Here's a sneak peek at my packing skills, not to mention some of the great and colorful clothes I packed for my vacay. I can't wait to show you my photos and outfits when I get back!


I feel terrible that I will be leaving this blog (for the most part) during my vacation...but don't fret! I couldn't leave you high and dry, so I put together some posts of outfits that I haven't had a chance to post recently and have scheduled them to post in my absence. I hope you enjoy them...and I can't wait to check back in with you all in eight days. Aloooooha!

3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

soooo lucky. you're gonna have an amazing time. love this. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by to see pics of my latest celebrity trend report and my new favorite wedges. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

RL said...

aloha!!! have a great trip :D

cindy bokser said...

you must be one of those people who doesn't get freezing on airplanes. i always get freezing on airplanes! it's always yoga pants, t-shirt and sweatshirt for me. i''m an ugly traveler - my sister makes fun of me for basically wearing pjs. hope you had an awesome trip - can't wait to see pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...